*Close to body: Size up for a more relaxed fit
The Torpid Down Jacket is a lightweight option that can serve as an outer layer in fall and an insulating layer during the colder months of winter. It stuffs into its side pocket making it an easily transportable layer of warmth. The 850 FP down provides this jacket with exceptional warmth while maintaining a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Made with 1.1 oz/yd2 down-proof 20 denier nylon ripstop fabric with DWR
- Center-front Vislon zipper
- 850 fill-power Canadian Goose Down
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs
- Zippered inner chest pocket
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Two side pockets that serve as stuff sacks
100% nylon ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
850 FP cruelty-free Canadian goose down
Lining: 100% nylon
Handmade in the Montreal Ostrya Workshop
Style No. 6AA005 | Black (BLK)
Slim Fit. Care Guide.